The Soho Master Hair Stylist family is expanding and we are looking for a new Salon Receptionist. Danielle, our current receptionist, is expecting a little one and we would like to find her replacement by November 1, 2017. The position is full time and is crucial to the day-to-day success of our salon.
Soho Hair Salon Receptionist
The Soho team is a tight knit family that cares for one another and for our clients deeply.
It is important that you are:
- team focused
- outgoing and likable
- passionate about fashion and beauty trends
- and enjoy working in a fast-paced, spirited environment!
- Opening / closing the salon
- Managing our stylist schedule
- Hosting clients upon arrival
- Checking in and checking out our amazing clients
- Managing the front desk and telephone
- Assisting in maintaining a cleanly salon (cleaning duties)
If you are interested in learning more, please contact us with your details at email@example.com. Experience not required. We are willing to train the right person. If you are interested in a career in the hair styling industry, this role will provide the opportunity to learn the trade from one of the most qualified salon teams in Edmonton.
"It will be difficult to find Danielle’s replacement however, you may have the perfect person in mind to help us out and we would be extremely grateful if you could share this posting." Carole Lemire