We had amazing week at Soho and the cherry on the cake was a visit for the day on Friday from Adam Livermore. Adam works for Oribe, lives in NYC and when not doing hair for runway models in Paris, Milan and New York spends his times travelling to Oribe preferred salons to educate stylists on the hottest new looks in fashion.
Our day with Adam was jam packed and we learned so many great tips, tricks and techniques it would be impossible to list them all. With that being said, we had the most fun perfecting the famous and incredibly glamerous Victoria Secret blow dry.
Here are a few tips:
1. Spray Volumista on the roots and Royal Blowout on the ends, blow dry with a medium round brush, then set hair in large pin curls (can also be done with large rollers).
2. Brush through curls, starting at the nape, with a boar bristle brush and blow dry them smooth.
3. Tease the crown and use Dry Texture Spray for added lift. “I like to get my hands in the hair and really massage the scalp to give it a little more volume,” Livermore said. “It helps achieve that really sexy bedroom hair.”
Shopping list at Soho for glamerous blow dry hair products:
- Oribe Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
- Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil
- Oribe Royal Blowout
- Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray
- Oribe Volumista Volume Spray
- Oribe Dry Texture Spray
Enjoy the pictures and be sure to ask your Soho Stylist about a Victoria Secret blow dry the next time you are in the salon!
Will you LIKE our Facebook Page?