Team Changes at Soho
May 14, 2011
In an effort to grow our business and better serve our amazing clientele, it is our pleasure to announce that we have three fantastic people joining our team at Soho Master Hair Stylists!
1. Jan McCarthy, Stylist – After having spent a few months away working on a movie set, Jan is permanently back full-time at Soho. Jan has an amazing eye for detail and if you’ve ever had Jan cut or colour your hair, we hope you’ll agree, this guy has talent! Jan starts on Monday, May 16th and his schedule is now available online so feel free to book an appointment at Sohohair.ca, call the salon at 780-465-SOHO or email email@example.com.
2. Ashley Szott, Assistant & future Stylist – Having worked as a professional paralegal for over five years, Ashley recently made the decision to change careers. A recent graduate from the advanced training program Est-Elle Academy of Hair Design, Ashley was formally recognized at the top of her class at Est-Elle and will be working closely with Carole to assist with clients. Ashley will spend the next three months studying the Sassoon way with Carole and has big plans to begin accepting her own clients in early fall.
3. Annie Coldbeck, Salon Assistant – Annie has brought a touch of UK flair to Soho. Born and raised in Wales, Annie and her family recently moved to Edmonton where she is only a month away from graduating Grade 12. With plans to study Event Management at Grant McEwan in the fall, Annie will be working at Soho on a part time basis to assist with customer delight and day to day salon organization.
4. Lia Mundorf, Stylist – If you haven’t been to Soho in the last three or four months, you may have not yet had the chance to meet the amazing Lia. We are proud to say that out of all of the salons in Edmonton, after graduating from the presitgous Eveline Charles Academy, Lia chose to knock on Soho’s door first. Having a taste of precision cutting and colouring the Sassoon way in school, after studying with Carole over the last three months, Lia has shown expectional skill at deliverying textbook Sassoon techniques. Not only will Lia’s styling skills blow you away, but her spirit, passion and gracious personality will have you at hello.
* Important Information Regarding Your Upcoming Appointments with Sandy *
We wish to inform you that Sandy is no longer working at Soho Master Hair Stylists. If you have existing appointments with Sandy over the coming months, you will need to reschedule your appointment.
Soho would welcome the opportunity to reschedule you with Lia, Jan or Carole, but we understand fully the personal relationship between a stylist and a client, and would be happy to forward to anyone who requests, Sandy’s new contact information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.