Soho Job Opening – Stylist Assistant / Receptionist
September 28, 2014
Are you eager for a new challenge or maybe even new to the hair industry and hungry for an opportunity to work with some of the best stylists at one of the top salons in Edmonton?
We are looking for a Stylist Assistant / Receptionist to keep Soho running smoothly while our Salon Coordinator is away on an extended vacation during November and December. Upon her return, this position could transition into a full-time Stylist Assistant position. A fantastic opportunity for a recent styling school grad that is ready to enter the hair industry.
You are a fit if you answer yes to the following questions:
• Organization: Are you an organized person with the ability to multi-task?
• Confident: Are you a confident person?
• Communication Skills: Do you communicate well with other team members and clients in a professional, cheerful and bright manner?
• Speed: Are you quick and efficient with your time?
• Dress Sense: Are you stylish? Contemporary? Do you look like you are in the fashion industry?
• Make-up: Do you wear make-up? If so, is it well applied and modern looking?
We want to fill this spot as soon as possible. If you or someone you know is interested, please send your resume to email@example.com!
Like us on Facebook